10 Ways To Know You’re Bisexual
Here’s a hint, if you clicked on this article you’re probably at least a little bit bi.
- You’ve dyed your hair pink, purple, or blue. Bonus points if you’ve done all three.
- You sit in any number of ridiculous ways, but never with your feet on the floor. I’m talking cross-legged, kneeling, one leg on the table.
- You cuff your jeans, because nothing feels better than free and breezy ankles.
- You spent your childhood making women kiss each other on The Sims.
- You’ve googled the Kinsey scale more than once. You’ve probably also had detailed discussions about it with your friends which ended in “Is anyone really straight?”.
- You took an ‘am I gay’ quiz when you were 12, and have since had an “I’m gay” crisis every time you see a pretty girl, and an “I’m straight” crisis whenever you see a cute guy.
- You own at least one leather jacket (or pleather, we love a vegan fashion moment).
- You have absolutely no sense of direction. If google maps isn’t working, you’re never gonna get there.
- You love tucking in your t-shirt. Like, it takes you ten minutes to pee because you have to tuck it back in just right.
- You watch rom-coms and want to date both the leads.
Let’s be real, none of these things really make you bi. The only thing that makes you bi is being attracted to more than one gender. Whether you’re ‘mostly straight’, ‘mostly gay’, or a mathematically exact 50:50 split — it doesn’t matter, we’ll all be sitting cross-legged in our leather jackets ready to welcome you to team ‘swings both ways’.